Firebug 1.8b3 introduces a new APIs for web applications:
This methods can be used to log time information into the Console and Net panels in order
to compare various execution points on the timeline. This page shows how to use it.
- Open Firebug (F12), select the Net panel and enable it.
- Reload this page
- Watch the Net panel
- Two HTTP requests displayed. One for the page document (example.html) and one for attached CSS file (testcase.css).
- After the CSS file is loaded, the script on the page is executed. This is depicted by the Script on the page executed time-stamp (lines produced by console.timeStamp use olive color).
- The execution is frozen for 100 milliseconds.
- The page fires DOMContentLoad event.
- The page fires load event.